yeah, so, i'm myspace buddies with nikolai volkoff
here's his page.he's campaigning for a seat on the maryland house of delegates. i refer you to the below, an exclusive message i received via bulletin from nikolai himself (i am such hot shit that the vapor stench is now emanating from your monitor, i know, i know):
Message from Nikolai Volkoff
Dear Friends,
I would like to thank you all for your support over the past months of my candidacy and the continued support for the upcoming primary election. It has been very difficult for me to be out every day campaigning in Maryland and keep up with all of your emails, but I have read them all. I do however apologize for my slow response.
As Im sure all of you know, campaigns are very costly. If there is any way for you to support my current endeavor financially, please feel free to do so. A donation to a campaign doesnt have to be a large amount, even $5 or $10 from just a few of you will make a big difference. You can donate your money online at http://www.volkoff06.com/Contribute.html.
Also, if you are in Maryland and would like to volunteer for the campaign, please contact my campaign manager at tim@volkoff06.com.
Thanks again and I hope to get to meet you all at some point out on the campaign trail!
-Nikolai
5 Comments:
HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT
Unfortunately, I've already committed myself to the Hacksaw Jim Duggan campaign.
Is his running mate Boris Zhukov?
Hello, is this thing on? This is my A material, people!
(Astounding blog entry, kind sir.)
That was his real name? Is the Iron Shiek on his staff?
I hope you don't start putting on airs, Mister Fancy.
Everyone wants to be Jesse 'The Body' Ventura. What a trendsetter has was.
Please link to his profile. Have to see this for myself...
Post a Comment
<< Home